It’s no secret Donald Trump benefited from rural voters. But Democrat or Republican, they usually tell Katherine Cramer – who has spent a decade visiting residents of small-town Wisconsin – the same thing: it’s the cities that get all the breaks, and then have the gall to look down on them, too
- The 8 best cycling innovations: from dockless bikes to solid tyres
- Pedal-ins and car burials: what happened to America’s forgotten 1970s cycle boom?
- Harassment, stigma and fatwas: what is it like to cycle as a woman?
- The new horsemen: how American riot police embraced the bicycle
- Ignore the toxic myth about bike lanes and pollution – the facts utterly debunk it
- ‘We shared the road, our hopes and visions’: a week of cycle conversations